Our M&A services include the integral Project management: corporate strategy definition, structuring and process management, market research and screening, valuation and companies analysis, presentation and legal documentation preparation, contact and agreement negotiation.
Our highly experienced of corporate finance professionals can help guide your organization through the complex world of mergers and acquisitions, accurately assessing your situation, and helping you put a successful strategy in place. The specific services we can provide include:
Whether you wish to grow through acquisitions or take advantage of geographic or product line expansion opportunities, our advisor professionals have the expertise to help you develop and implement your acquisition strategy.
Successful mergers and acquisitions start by defining an acquisition strategy and conducting a target search. And our experience, expertise and our global network means we can easily source potential acquisition targets while providing you with advice locally.
How we can support you
Our Corporate Finance teams have the skills and experience to support your acquisitions by:
- Developing the appropriate strategy for the acquisition
- Researching the market/industry and relevant sectors including potential targets
- Helping to identify potential synergies
- Assessing the value of target
- Tax planning advice
- Assisting you to produce business plans, presentations and financial projections
- Structuring the transaction
- Performing due diligence
- Assisting in negotiations and liaising with our legal advisors
- Project managing the transaction to completion
- Post-merger integration
Selling a business and realising capital value is a complex and demanding undertaking that many vendors will only experience once in their life. So when you want to divest all or part of your business, you need specialists bring proven experience that deliver effective and innovative divestment advice for sale processes.
Our team has extensive experience in divestments and the sale of businesses. We provide confidential support to ensure that value to the seller is maximised while risks and disruption to the business being sold is minimised. We guide vendors through the complexities of the sale process, allowing them to control all stages of the transaction and ensuring that their objectives for the deal are met.
With our advisors you will receive senior level attention at each stage of the divestment process, and access to potential international acquirers through our international alliance.
How we can support you
Our Corporate Finance teams have the skills and experience to support your divestment by:
- Getting your business ready for sale to ensure maximum value
- Analysis and appraisal of exit options
- Valuing companies
- Identifying potential buyers
- Providing tax planning advice
- Producing sales documentation to assist in the sale
- Researching and contacting potential buyers
- Soliciting and analysing offers
- Assisting with the due diligence process
- Supporting negotiations and liaising with legal advisors
- Providing support through the negotiation and post transaction stages